I just thought of something else I want to say. It's your voice LOUD and CLEAR - i can feel this drawing has a voice - that it came from a place in you with no intermediaries (overthinking; pushing; doubting).. i don't know the words for what i want to say - i guess you said it best: finding your own voice.
I love how vivid the colors are on brown ground. I find this clever and funny and wonderful. I want a bowl tree!
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful - the play on "nesting bowls"
ReplyDeletei wouldn't mind a nesting bowl tree too!
I just thought of something else I want to say. It's your voice LOUD and CLEAR - i can feel this drawing has a voice - that it came from a place in you with no intermediaries (overthinking; pushing; doubting).. i don't know the words for what i want to say - i guess you said it best: finding your own voice.
ReplyDelete