Hi, Deb.
I was very moved by her letter, especially since I have been taking steps to promote my art to more doctors, therapists and coaches! I found the drawing. I have others that are similar but here is the original.
I was very moved by her letter, especially since I have been taking steps to promote my art to more doctors, therapists and coaches! I found the drawing. I have others that are similar but here is the original.I was waiting in a doctor's office and saw a print of yours. Each box started with the phrase, "It's not what it is" followed by an alternative perspective: "It's how you use it" "it's how you respond to it", etc.Is it possible to still get that print? I can't begin to tell you how it speaks to me!There was also another one: A bubble with a big "X" for the present and lots of other bubbles, such as Forgotten Past, Long Past, Precent Past, Near Future, Anticipated Future, etc. OMG! Another one from inside my mind. Is that one available, too?Please let me know if I can get these.Thank you!Heidi
Yeah! How gratifying to get a "letter" that describes how your work touches someone - how it speaks to someone.
ReplyDeleteAnd how valuable it is to someone else.
ReplyDeleteAnd valuable to me!
ReplyDelete