Life changes moment to moment. Can I go with the flow? This is part of a larger piece I call "On My Way". For now I'm just experimenting animating one little moment 'on my way'.
This is so moving to me. The feet are "on their way" but I also see the little leaf is taking a journey too, moment by moment. This animation slows me down, reminds me there is a moment to pay attention to. I love contrast between the stillness of the feet and the movement of the leaf.
Hi Deb- I love how the leaf moves- it is so gentle and peaceful. Thank you. Love, M
ReplyDeleteThis is so moving to me. The feet are "on their way" but I also see the little leaf is taking a journey too, moment by moment. This animation slows me down, reminds me there is a moment to pay attention to. I love contrast between the stillness of the feet and the movement of the leaf.
ReplyDelete