Thoughts seem to move around, fill my head, disappear, appear, go away completely...briefly. (this is a quicktime video, I didnt like how youtube translated it, so it might not be available on ipad)
Thoughts may come and go but sometimes they seem like they are all there at once - just like the image in the video when all the thought bubbles are pictured together. I love "Acceptance" - I forget that feelings are layered and that one can hide under another one. The video takes a complex idea and presents it in a way that is simple yet very clear.
I agree with Margaret. This illustrates how our thoughts multiply in a non-linear fashion. It might be interesting to have an audio component like I have in my head.
Thoughts may come and go but sometimes they seem like they are all there at once - just like the image in the video when all the thought bubbles are pictured together. I love "Acceptance" - I forget that feelings are layered and that one can hide under another one. The video takes a complex idea and presents it in a way that is simple yet very clear.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Margaret. This illustrates how our thoughts multiply in a non-linear fashion. It might be interesting to have an audio component like I have in my head.
ReplyDelete