Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Search For A Resourceful State

I had 10 different drawings of the face/expressions. Putting them together as they were drawn(not 'fixed' in photoshop) makes the face feel so alive in its movement.  I tend to want all the faces and boxes they are in to line up and just the expression move, but this is funnier to me.

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing your faces in a different format. It makes me think about how the journey of our lives and the fact that our paths are bumby and curved rather the straight - is make up of all our different emotions put together. Very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. As I look at it I say to myself: this is who we are as human beings with all our facial expressions and our feelings. There is an acceptance here of the range of human expression.

    ReplyDelete