I feel that this is a wonderful resource you have made. It calms me down, I get that there are choices. I like that something is happening in time, there is what she said/ pause/ what I said/did. So it speaks to me in a different way than an image somehow.
wow you have made a representation in words and images of different ways to respond! it works so beautifully and clearly - and as Leni said, the fact that it is animated, happening in time, makes it powerful. It's a contemplation of an aspect of relationship. this is just great.
I feel that this is a wonderful resource you have made. It calms me down, I get that there are choices. I like that something is happening in time, there is what she said/ pause/ what I said/did. So it speaks to me in a different way than an image somehow.
ReplyDeletewow you have made a representation in words and images of different ways to respond! it works so beautifully and clearly - and as Leni said, the fact that it is animated, happening in time, makes it powerful. It's a contemplation of an aspect of relationship. this is just great.
ReplyDelete