Friday, June 13, 2014

Morning Repetition

I realized after making this grid how a pattern is made.  Quite beautiful that our lives create these visual(and other sense)patterns.  Hmmmm....I want to explore this further.  Changing one thing, or the timing of one thing, changes the whole pattern.  Click on image to enlarge it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. It is so visually engaging and poignant. It also reminds me a little of being a kid and how I find comfort in repeating things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness what a wonderful visual calendar. I am comforted by the repetition and it calms me down to see that that some parts of the pattern change and yet others can still continue the way they are, although I understand what you say that changing one part of the pattern changes the whole.
    This really gets me to think and to notice what I am doing and to pay more attention to the the toothbrush and the shower etc and to reflect how daily activities and having a routine can be calming, rather than boring. You have created something wonderful out of that routine.

    ReplyDelete