Anything Is Possible
I've been confused on where I am putting my energy, my attention. I've felt overwhelmed and physically exhausted these last few weeks. I have hired people to sit in my gallery and promote Deb Koffman's Artspace on facebook. I realize my intention for doing those things isn't clear. It was an attempt to move my energy, try something that might 'work'. Work how???? I am excited about the mindfulness made easy TV show, but haven't given that much attention since I officially opened gallery in May. (and I have been fixing my house, replacing rotting stairs, repainting outside, new gutters, planting flowers and giving attention to my parents) Yesterday I posted on my Deb Koffman Art blog.
because it's a clearer focus...commentary and images of art I have made. I felt more grounded for a while. I wrote something real, something meaningful. I thought I would either post here and there or direct your attention to that blog for a while. See what happens.
This piece reminds me when I am clear(empty of thoughts and fantasies, shoulds and have to's) anything is possible. This is Dina Noto pointing that out.
This is the second time I am reading your text. It required my attention and focus. I like hearing about your awareness of the different places energy can go.….i am grateful to be reminded of the possibility of clearing the shoulds and have to's. And how doing that leaves room for something else and creates a different kind of energy.
ReplyDelete