Friday, January 24, 2014

Mind Scribbles

I've noticed in some of my drawings that I begin to disappear as the stuff on my mind grows.  Do I begin to reappear as the stuff subsides? Or the more I see myself, does the stuff subside? I like to think I have some control...the more I am aware of my breath, my feet, my energy, the more I appear real to myself and maybe thats how the stuff disappears. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice, Like the changes, how it moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little gif. I like the question. I especially like little Deb's expression

    ReplyDelete
  3. This drawing (animation) so clearly and movingly expresses the text and your experience. I find this beautiful and I love the scribbles - to me they express so well the stuff on your mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this so articulates these questions and musings in words and images. I love how the color gets so intense and how I feel so relieved when it's just you on the white background.

    ReplyDelete