Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Drop The Story Line


4 comments:

  1. That's great. I am glad you dropped the story line and didn't become an accountant. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great illustration about what most of us go through. I really like the shape on the page. It really lets me see the overlay I often put on something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! It's like a public service announcement. Another mindfulness moment. The message is universal, and the graphics keep us interested as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great. I laughed when I read the text - about becoming an accountant. I love when the text drops away and we are left viewing the line/shape for short while. We get to see/feel the difference between having a story and seeing something without a story. So clearly expressed. And I like "Mindfulness Matters" at the end, too.

    ReplyDelete