I love the textures made by your lines! The image is really satisfying to me. And I also enjoy the different weight of the lines made by adding the heavier marks.
All these lines together are wonderful to look at. I love that you chose to make the parallel lines and the intersecting lines BOLD. They could just have easily been soft or delicate. And, I am moved by "receiving line." Because it's a different type of line than the other lines and was unexpected and a surprise.
Nice assortment of lines.
ReplyDeleteThey are all wonderful, and I really love the final cell 'receiving line'. That's very clever and beautiful
ReplyDeleteI love the textures made by your lines! The image is really satisfying to me. And I also enjoy the different weight of the lines made by adding the heavier marks.
ReplyDeleteAll these lines together are wonderful to look at. I love that you chose to make the parallel lines and the intersecting lines BOLD. They could just have easily been soft or delicate. And, I am moved by "receiving line." Because it's a different type of line than the other lines and was unexpected and a surprise.
ReplyDelete