I'm working on a large cardboard installation of feet walking in different places. I photographed the large pieces and photoshopped them so I could see them all together.
Today I enjoy seeing the feet without text. It's interesting to me to make up the story,or just wonder about the mystery or the meaning, or see them as just graphically exciting.
i really love this. I love seeing them all together. i love the dimensionality of this piece. I can FEEL not just see the different experiences which is quite something - the sensation of sliding down hill or the sensation in the half curve of going down and then up. I can also FEEL the movement of the feet - so it feels really alive.
Today I enjoy seeing the feet without text. It's interesting to me to make up the story,or just wonder about the mystery or the meaning, or see them as just graphically exciting.
ReplyDeletei really love this. I love seeing them all together. i love the dimensionality of this piece. I can FEEL not just see the different experiences which is quite something - the sensation of sliding down hill or the sensation in the half curve of going down and then up. I can also FEEL the movement of the feet - so it feels really alive.
ReplyDelete