Alchemy...transforming the ordinary into something of value. I painted this heart today for open mic nite set , the theme is love. It's a refrigerator box ( cardboard) which I love painting on. Now it's a painted heart.
This is a wonderful example of transformation. How moving into your heart is a kind of transformation - especially if you feel it, as you say about Heart Beat. I really needed to see these posts tonight. So I thank you for your hearts as well.
Thank you for you hearts. They give me a feeling of warmth.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful example of transformation. How moving into your heart is a kind of transformation - especially if you feel it, as you say about Heart Beat. I really needed to see these posts tonight. So I thank you for your hearts as well.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love to you, for the beautiful Heart
ReplyDelete