I took an ordinary box from the recycle bin and focusing on shapes, colored it the way I wanted. Is that alchemy? Is imagination alchemy? If something I value comes out of imagination, I suppose it is. Or maybe not.
I think that change = alchemy. But I love what you chose to change. It echoes the previous post where you took an existing object and made it more fun and fanciful.
I love how you take an object and completely transform it - the feeling of it. These are wonderful. Such a delight and so playful.
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. I love how you took an ordinary object- garbage for that matter- and made it into something beautiful. That certainly is alchemy!
ReplyDeleteI think that change = alchemy. But I love what you chose to change. It echoes the previous post where you took an existing object and made it more fun and fanciful.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea and the results.
ReplyDelete