Monday, February 17, 2014

Feeling Secure

'Delicate Balance' is the prompt this week.  Now what is that? What does that feel like?  I found this cartoon I'd made a long time ago and just animated it for today's post.  Maybe this is about delicately balancing my heart.  Maybe it's about letting go of doubt.  Maybe it's about feeling more confident and secure.  Maybe it's about  trusting my heart.  Maybe it's about faith.  Maybe those are all the same.


3 comments:

  1. I find this animation very joyous and it makes me think about faith. I love that you brought up faith in your last drawing of the box of faith. I have been thinking about it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy following the gestures! It's like looking at the instructor, and I can just follow along and feel it. I too have been thinking about faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very energized by this little cheerleader. I'm feeling the faith!

    ReplyDelete