My heart and mind are still with 'details', last weeks prompt. Trying to switch gears, and struggling with that, I pushed myself to draw/photoshop something for today's post. 'Nest' is this weeks prompt. I feel out of my comfort zone!!!!
It's so interesting when we step our of our comfort zone. It's all so unfamiliar. I like this image, with the combinations of mediums you used and the swirly nest marks and the tightly packed furniture in the nest. It's funny and sweet and I can make up a few stories just looking at it!
This just made me go: ooooh! it's surprising somehow and so sweet that you have placed furniture/items from your house in this nest - it's a wonderful play on the metaphor of a house as a nest. Looking at it, I would not know you were struggling with this week's prompt.
This is great and so different from anything I have seen from you before. Its very futuristic somehow or maybe retro- I'm not sure. In any case, I thought the images you made where you focused on 'details' were all about making 'nests' as well.
It's so interesting when we step our of our comfort zone. It's all so unfamiliar. I like this image, with the combinations of mediums you used and the swirly nest marks and the tightly packed furniture in the nest. It's funny and sweet and I can make up a few stories just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteThis just made me go: ooooh! it's surprising somehow and so sweet that you have placed furniture/items from your house in this nest - it's a wonderful play on the metaphor of a house as a nest. Looking at it, I would not know you were struggling with this week's prompt.
ReplyDeleteThis is great and so different from anything I have seen from you before. Its very futuristic somehow or maybe retro- I'm not sure. In any case, I thought the images you made where you focused on 'details' were all about making 'nests' as well.
ReplyDelete