Friday, March 21, 2014

Out Of The Blue

Playing with this idea of metamorphosis in blue.  How do things change? morph? transform? It's kind of wild that things just sometimes seem to come 'out of the blue'...another feeling, an idea, a person, a surprise...


4 comments:

  1. This is true! And magic! And ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite wonderful and imaginative. We have all learned a meaning for "out of the blue" so when I see this phrase I feel a certain way. But it's interesting to see the change in the colors and how that changes my response - when I see "out of the red" i have to stop for a moment - what does that mean to me? Out of the green - I don't know what I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the plying of words and colors

    ReplyDelete